Get professional assistance from
a local partner
Contact Me
Recent Updates

Automatic Item Archiving

September 2021

Most businesses only use 20% of their item database. The other 80% slows you down from finding the right item, every time you search.

Now, items that haven’t been used in over 12 months are automatically “archived” and hidden from search results.

You can still see auto-archived items that match a search term by tapping ‘Show archived results’.

Learn More